Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is in accordance with the scope of Principia.
- The work was made in one of these languages: Portuguese, English, or Spanish.
- The work is unpublished and has not been submitted simultaneously to other journals.
- The file to attach does not contain references to the author (including the notes and bibliographic references).
- All metadata (abstract, keywords, author information, references etc.) will be completed adequately just after uploading the file.
- The style of references, the style of the citations, the subdivisions of the sections of the work, etc. is in accordance with the format adopted by Principia (see Author Guidelines).
Special Issue: The Logical Alien
This special issue is co-edited by Marcos Silva (UFPE/CNPq) and Luiz H. Santos (PUC-Rio) under the supervision of Principia's editorial team.
Check the call for papers in our announcements section.
For any doubts, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
Special Issue: Models and Modeling in the Sciences
This is the section for the 12th Principia International Symposium
Special Issue: 13th Principia International Symposium
This is a special issue with papers presented at the 13th Principia International Symposium (2023)
Base available in www.periodicos.ufsc.br.
Names and addresses informed in this journal are used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not made available for other purposes or to third parties.